Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weird Idea

LordSebastian

So, first of all, it can be totally weird and disbalanced.

So here's the point - A lot of people becomes a lil "Sad" with another after-forma lvlup weapons job. SO, i found(Captain Obvious) 2 things - all weapons needs pure damage mod(such as Serration on rifle, that only increase base dmg) and new Aura system. so why not combine then for weapons - Make 1 more slot for dmg mod and it will same as aura increase amount of points.(with no double points if it will be too much disbalanced).

How do you think? =)

(sry for bad eng :p)

So you basically want another slot for just damage mod? Well, additional mod slots are always ok.

Not just simple slot, but some separrated slot with different(if it will be needed) Polarity and increased amount of Points.

And for making it more interesting, this separrated slot will appear only after you maxed weapon.

Not just simple slot, but some separrated slot with different(if it will be needed) Polarity and increased amount of Points.

And for making it more interesting, this separrated slot will appear only after you maxed weapon.

what happens if u use a forma and are now using an unmaxed weapon?

No, there's an aura mod that gives more dmg so no, they need to do rifle amp for pistols

I didnt mentioned that this will be for group. it will work only for you. i mentioned that all weapons after first time recieveing 30 lvl will recieve 1 more slot for base dmg mod that will increase max points of this weapon.