Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bounce On The Defence

krsnik666

i usually only use Bastille but i had enough energy and discovered Vaubans first layer of defence for infested defences haha

Evolution0017_zpsb5711667.png

First tier Bounce
Second tier Bastille
Third tier Vortex

whenever i was a little late on recasting bastille i see infested trying to attack the pod but continuously flying through the air

put up around 310 bounces and still around max energy at wave 29
Untitled2_zps813730b7.png

Edited by krsnik666

I like when a vauban wastes several whole energy bars on bouncing up the pod.

Then throws a fit when we use up all the bounces between waves.

haha when over flowing with energy because of 4 energy siphons and an abundant amount of energy orbs that will disappear ill make use of what i've got and if people want to use them up between waves that's fine because i don't see them using all the bounces in 10 seconds.

Just did it again and saved our butts because accidentally discharged my Ogris at point blank and bastille went down while i was getting revived xD

haha when over flowing with energy because of 4 energy siphons and an abundant amount of energy orbs that will disappear ill make use of what i've got and if people want to use them up between waves that's fine because i don't see them using all the bounces in 10 seconds.

Just did it again and saved our butts because accidentally discharged my Ogris at point blank and bastille went down while i was getting revived xD

I usually throw mine down on the paths because I love watching ancients soar through the sky. but I've legit seen vaubans flip out and refuse to use bastille anymore because we kept triggering their pod bounce pads.