Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Voting Carries Over Nightmare Mode

K_Shiro

Just farmed Miranda and one of my teammates voted on a different map, which was on Nightmare mode. We were kinda surprised that Miranda turned into nightmare on entry! It wasn't on nightmare mode on starmap before, nor after mission. So him voting on a nightmare map made the mission we eventually got into nightmare too. Gotta look out for such things.

About that nightmare by the way-  we had no shields and literally no energy. Even my maxed siphon couldn't properly keep up with the rate our energy was decreasing. I was there leveling my frame, only had Redirection on so I had to brave the map with 200 hp and literally no way to defend the pod as our frost was without Energy.

I hope this type of nightmare mode was only a but and no such conditions exist or I might ask who in his right mind though this could be fun? Without telling us what kind of Nightmare mode to expect, simply taking away half of our firepower and most of our defense is pure evil and shall be removed. I was down in 14 seconds and couldn't care less about the game more about swearing and mentioning the designer's close relatives.

I'm not one for swearing or getting angry but this was simply too much to make a map a tad harder. Especially when there is no way to choose to play a certain map in Normal mode while it's on Nightmare... It's too much of a change and too diverse - I mean vampire mode is easy or maybe even easier than normal mode, while going no shields and no energy without proper healing consumables...

Anyways it was depressing, annoying and ruined my mood. Anyone with such experiences, maybe some who has a counter for such "conditions"?

____________  _ _  ____________

WotV_logo_gold_small.png