Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken Auto-Balance Mechanic

(PSN)Aerik93

This is a repost of the following link.

Ever since the Plains of Eidolon update came to PS4, I, as a frequent player of Conclave, have found myself being thrown between teams - not just once per match.

DE added a team balancing feature to the game since Plains of Eidolon - but they apparently didn't do that good of a job.

I've noticed the conditions for being auto-balanced onto the other team generally equate to the other team having two players less than the first team. This usually is caused by people quitting the game - I don't mean to brag but with a K:D ratio of 2.6:1 (as of original post), I'm usually the reason they do so - and while I understand why that's the case, what I do NOT understand is why I am nearly always the person to be put on the other team.

I make MVP in a majority of the Conclave matches I play, and on many an occasion have I been put onto the losing team - who would be losing by at least 15 Oro in Team Annihilation.

While this also doesn't annoy me, what does annoy me is that while I am usually the player who takes the entire team into that score range, I am almost always the player who gets switched over. Just now (as of original post) my team was winning 20-6 and I got switched over because somebody quit on the other team which put them two members down.

I have only ever seen somebody besides me be balanced onto the opposite team, once. And in fact that very one time, he kept getting switched back and forth between teams because the game apparently seemed to bug out, preventing him from playing.

If a system had been put into place that prevents the MVP of one team getting put onto the other team because of auto-balance, I'd have not made this post. But because it hadn't been, I have found myself losing against the team that I boosted into an insane score range, which essentially means I destroyed myself in Conclave.

Does anybody else have this problem? MVPing in Conclave, someone on the other team quits, and you're left to fight for the team losing by 3x the score and lose the game only because of a broken mechanic.

By 'not just more than once', I mean that every now and again someone in my original team quits enough that I get thrown back into the team I should have stayed in to begin with.

Being that good of a Conclave player I am still capable of carrying the opposing team to victory, but then all of a sudden I have to do it again when I get switched over again.

Addition from the last post, not too long ago I personally started suffering the endless team-switching - put into Moon, put back into Sun, then Moon, then Sun, until I quit the game. I had no choice. That's how broken it is.

Edited by (PS4)Aerik93