The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Playing in a Squad is impossible now

FatefulRuin

So, I'm on vacation and had to take like 2 weeks off from the game. Started playing a few days ago again and of course wanted to farm those Acolytes for a chance to get that sweet, sweet Memeing Strike.
Problem is now, that it's pretty much even more of a pain than normally, since I can't play in squads anymore. When I try to connect to a squad, I get a full freeze when the loading screen ends and after that a Host Migration. And that in 99% of the times I tried. Just one time it worked, out of like 30 to 40 tries now.
And I should mention, that even in solo-mode I get those freezes, but there I can play normal after that, of course, since there is no possibility for Host Migration.
People can't join me either. Don't know if they have the same problem, but I can see in the chat, that they join and then leave the squad, before even spawning.
But nonetheless, it pretty much sucks, that Warframe became a single player game all of a sudden. And that right at the time to make farming the Acolytes whenever they spawn at higher leveled locations or in Missions that suck to do alone and the high level Missions of that Ghoul-Event an even bigger pain in the butt than what is good for having fun in a game.

Oh, and before someone says it's my PC or the internet or anything like that: the PC worked fine for two years of playing Warframe, without having problems like that and the Internet here where I am now worked just fine all the time too for my girlfriend and for all my visits here, So i highly doubt it's that. And I also did not change something in the options ingame, did not install any other programm on my pc or something like that. Everything is pretty much completetely the same as usual.

So, anyone else having that problem ? Any ideas how to fix it ? Or any comment from DE about this ? Because the Support won't help me, I already tried that, and playing the game solo while friends in Discord team up all day and do Sorties, farm the Acolytes or go on successful PoE-runs pretty much sucks and is boring as hell.