Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept #1: Ark, An Arrgresive Tank Warframe.

TheForgottenPage

(I'm not the kind of guy who DOES post actively in whatever subforum finds interesting like many of you, yet still I do read a lot of things that catch my eye... Since the introduction of Nova, I can't stop thinking in the idea of having a personal Warframe concept to become a reality; but that's not the case here since this is not the Design Council. still, I wanted to take it off my chest; so here I come).

As you could read up there, this is completely randomized, and It's also some sort of way of knowing and sharing more of this awesome game I've been playing since January, and also as a way of killing some time lol. Onto the topic in hand...

"This is Ark, Stubbornly powerful, and an amazing stronghold for his teammates." -Lotus.

Stats:

-Health: 100

-Armor: 100

-Shields: 100

-Power: 100

Polarities:

-4x =

-1x D

-1x D

-Aura Slot: V

Abilities (ability names are not final, and may change in the future if I get better ideas/someone gives me better names for them):

-Destruction: Erups a big giant rock sphere from the ground, then tosses it to the front, damaging enemies.

+The initial part deals damage and knocks up enemies in the casting area. The tossing part damages enemies in the colliding area and also damages and tosses enemies that remained in the air.

+Ark can be disabled when casting Destruccion, and the spere will just fall off, damaging enemies that were in the air and those below the shpere.

-Assault: Ark ties a chain to his melee weapon and becomes ranged in melee combat for a few seconds. Charged attacks cause him to toss the weapon in a front line, damaging and displacing enemies hit.

+Heavy weapons deal more damage, but in return they reduce the swing speed by half of their base attack speed.

+Thrown weapons (Glaive & Krestel) can hit multiple enemies, but they deal 10% reduced damage to subsequent enemies up to 50% damage.

-Berserk: Empowers himself, releasing a noxic spore that increases damage dealt by all sources for a few seconds. Nearby enemies that are affected by the spores enter a Taunt state, making them focus fire on Ark for the duration.

+Damage is increased for all of Ark's weapons and abilities.

+Taunted enemies deal 75% damage to Ark.

-Insanity: Ark focuses his power on his melee weapon, dealing several ways of damage depending on the weapon he has. (This was inspired by Ash's ultimate "Bladestorm", where he had different attack animations depending on the weapon he used, as of Update 9.X I think maybe earlier, he now uses two hidden blades from his hands and has a more cinematic-like animation).

+Most swords and axes (staves included here) will make Ark fire wind blasts in front of him, the final one covering a larger area and dealing more damage.

+Heavy weapons will make Ark teleport to a random spot in a large area and strike down with his weapon, the final blow releasing a shockwave that knocks enemies back.

+Gauntlets will make Ark smash the ground, raising terrain that damage and has a chance to knock up enemies.

+Thrown weapons will make Ark replicate them and swing them in the air.

That's pretty much it, for now. If you think it's a bit overpowered, it some powers are game-breaking, if he need tweaks in his stats, ANYTHING, it'll be appreciated if you leave your comments about it. I name it "#1" because, knowing myself, I'll keep thinking about more ideas for other frame if I get to discuss this one a lot. Without anything else to say, enjoy and rate.

Edited by TheForgottenPage

you spelled aggressive wrong.. 

ARRGRESIVE

are you a pirate?

my bad, although you gotta admit it makes it emphasize in the anger my warframe feels lol. 

-Shields: 100

Nope... This:

-Shields: 150

Now that you mention it, to have 150 shields might me a good idea when taking enemies with Berserk. Thanks for commenting