Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Needs Punishment For Abandoning Squad Entirely.

Xiloscient

I play a Vauban and a Rhino and I have no problem at all keeping up with any frame.

I know it sounds harsh, but if you're gonna play online with randoms then either get quick, get a fast frame or don't play online. Play with friends, or clan or solo. Not being a d*ck, just saying some people will not communicate nor slow down for anyone and you will have to adapt and deal with that.

The bigger problem has to do with high level players going back into low level zones to farm bosses. They rush through the mission, kill the boss, and leave if there was nothing worth looting. I feel like this ruins the experiences for low level players that miss out on the whole mission because high level players rush through everything.

The bigger problem has to do with high level players going back into low level zones to farm bosses. They rush through the mission, kill the boss, and leave if there was nothing worth looting. I feel like this ruins the experiences for low level players that miss out on the whole mission because high level players rush through everything.

THIS EXACTLY.

If only we have away to que with other people with similar mission desires. All the boss farmers/rushers could get together and have a blast, and all the casuals and lower level players could take their time.