Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Few New Idias To The Game.

Gabugam

few more idias about the Sentinel

1) Make the Wyrm buffing Sentinel give Hp Energy slow regen and Speed to the Warframe

2) We have Shade usues Pistol, Cube uses Rifle how about making  Shotgun sniper and missiles Sentinels??

3) Add Radar mod for the Sentinel

Some genral things

1) plastids are too hard to get. plastids are needed for all warframe Systems and all dojo weaponds

2) Creating recoil decrese mods so Automatic weapons will be more accurate (even the cube)

3) Over detail crash with Vauban ulti skill- make an option to "Unshow dmg"

4) Mod level System - the player will be able to choose what level he wants to put the mods on the gear(so if the mod is maxed out and he dont have enough points on he's gear he will be able to use it on a lower level)- http://img824.images...24/363/w0fr.png

* About the AFK system i think its realy needed players go afk at the begining of the defnece quests and they stuck the map for everyone...

Hope you'll find part of them usfull :)

Edited by Gabugam

on sents

1. they could, but i have a feeling that a new sent would be made to be a "helper" like that. wyrm just needs to actually be able to cc properly, and it will be fine.

2. im sure the new sents will have other wep types.

3. not sure how i feel about this one honestly. its not a bad idea, just seems sorta redundant is all.

general

1. build a house of nano spores like the rest of us. also, try farming elsewhere for a while.

2. the same mechanic that controls recoil is the same thing that makes your screen shake when something explodes near you, as such, they cant do much with those without adversely affecting something along the line.

3. you talking about the crash that comes with vaubs vortex? think that occurs due to the rag dolls iirc, so not showing dmg wont help there (correct me if im wrong)

4. no