Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endless Defense Wave Rewards

Altissimus

How about you keep each subsequent wave reward?

So, at wave 15 you have the reward from 5 + the reward from 10 + the reward from 15?

If mission fails on 17, you lose them all.

This would encourage longer playing, but introduce an element of risk.

Also, incidentally, we just did 30 waves in Palus and got Heated Charge Every. Damn. Time.  At least, on this suggestion, we'd have had 6 heated charges.  

no this idea will not work

what they need is better more rare rewards for high lvl defense missions at wave 55 on pluto (outer terminus) what kind of reward do i get ? Flow REALLY

they need to have bundles of rewards to encourage long lasting defense missions

id say at wave 30 you start getting mods of 2 like lets say a 2 void keys or 2 rare mods or 3 depending on how high you go , but you never get more than 4...

id just say 3 mod rewards will balance it out and void keys will never go 2 stacks , so you can only gain 2 void keys

but at least this way it makes defense much more interesting to get more stuff and spend more time on it instead of resource farming to wave 5/10

Edited by DiBBz

no this idea will not work

Yes, this idea will work.  You haven't provided any evidence for your statement, just spouted your opinion as though it is fact.  Thank you for demonstrating what everyone hates about internet forums.

Altissimus - The problem I belive, would be people going into lower level defense missions, doing maybe 15 or 20 waves without a sweat, getting 4 extra stuff out of it and then repeating ad nauseum.

Well, if the rewards for lower-level defense missions tend to be things like heated charge and stormbringer, so what if they want to do this and get 3 extra mods?  How is that a problem, or OP?

Yes, this idea will work.  You haven't provided any evidence for your statement, just spouted your opinion as though it is fact.  Thank you for demonstrating what everyone hates about internet forums.

hey maybe instead if you read over your idea you would realize how ridiculously stupid it is , so your saying if we get to wave (Example : 30) we get the rewards from 5-10-15-20-25-30 , no cause for all you know on pluto defense mission you get quite alot of void keys and that would be considering as a exploit if this was introduced you trying to bring a concept into a game that that is trying to balance out evenly

we want the game to survive not @(*()$ drag it down into the dirt hence why your idea sucks hard , you either accept what i say or you go on your merry way acting like a whinny baby $#*(@

Well, if the rewards for lower-level defense missions tend to be things like heated charge and stormbringer, so what if they want to do this and get 3 extra mods?  How is that a problem, or OP?

you realize how stupid you sound right , for 1 NO ONE PLAYS DEFENSE on low lvls hence why those mods suck

everyone does low lvl defense to either progress on the solar system or to resource farm

you seriously need to go play the game and understand what people do to gain profit in this game before you start making stupid suggestion threads

Altissimus - The problem I belive, would be people going into lower level defense missions, doing maybe 15 or 20 waves without a sweat, getting 4 extra stuff out of it and then repeating ad nauseum.

his mind and not yet caught up with this matter yet m8 , he still has not realized how ridiculously broken this suggestion is , nor does he understand that people can easily last to wave 70 on low lvl defense missions and (if this was put in) BAMB 14 mods yeah like that does not scream mega farming

people farm low lvl defense missions to gain = resources

people farm high lvl defense missions (xini / palus / outer termins etc etc) to gain = high end rewards like void keys and rare mods

Edited by DiBBz

looool.jpg

nah m8 im not angry trust me if you think thats angry then wow your a pussy , that sort of reply get no where near to angry on this forum or any other forum

more like you cant follow up to what i just said because you have seen how stupid the idea is , after all this could have all been avoided if you had just saw this from the start

No, I'm not going to reply to you because you are obnoxious, aggressive and rude.

Disagree with people by all means - we can't help your lack of imagination or thought - but if you do so in such an offensive way, then in the end the only person who will suffer is you.

Wishing you every last bit of the karma you deserve.

oh yeah cause thats what i lack imagination and or thought hmm okey so all my suggestions up till this point where just out of pure random hmm , yeah dunno if you noticed this ive been here since update 3 and that was earlie CBT , i done my fair share of suggestions and helped suggest what i could for this game to become better , some have made it and some have not ,

also wow just imagine you as one of those kids that thinks anyone that is in a constructive discussion with you automatically think they are aggressive

"Aggression, in its broadest sense, is behavior, or a disposition, that is forceful, hostile or attacking. It may occur either in retaliation or without provocation."

dunno about you but if you seriously think im aggressive towards you then dam you need to wake up and engage in the real world

Edited by DiBBz