Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lock Down Response Teams

xanroth

this is just a suggestion about lock down.

right now it feels like all it does is well give the players a moment to catch their breath and clear out a room.

so my suggestion is that if lets say a lock down has been in effect for a minute or something a "response" team will be waiting for you on the other side of the door leading to the objective (if you are in seperate rooms its the room closest to the objective so rushers beware).

the response team could be for example if its the grineer 2 heavies per player its type varies depending the planets level also it should not happen on mercury.

sorta like this

1 player 2 napalms on low level. 2 gunners or bombards on higher levels.

2 players. 2 napalms and 2 gunners on low level. 2 gunners and 2 bombards on higher levels.

3 players 4 napalms and 2 gunners low. 2 of each on higher.

4 players 6 napalms and 2 gunners low. 4 bombards and 2 of the others.

corpus.

it would be techs and fusion moas (they are the closest to grineer heavies i could think of)

and yeah their setup as with the previous would be varied depending on amount of players/planet level

i wont make the same sort of example as above since well who would read that.

i don't think this would be that much of a problem for solo players since in the void corrupted gunners spawn all the time and i doubt they are any weaker than their original so 2 napalms or bombards shouldn't be that much of a problem considering that their weapons aren't hit scan but i might be wrong.

so why in the world would i suggest something like this some of you might ask and why should there be more bombards than gunners?

well the reason there should only be 2 gunners at any given time is because they have hit scan weapons so you can't dodge them and we all know blocking does about as much as a wet napkin and also its because it can turn into something awesome to watch when 2 or more bombards fights you in a large open area. Ive only seen it once but it was epic with tenno zigzagging avoiding rockets being spammed like crazy from 2 bombards on a bridge in the large grineer hangar.

and why i want something like this is because well right now the only thing lock down does is slow down the game.

It should have more consequence and be something you want to avoid triggering.

also lotus should give you a warning when the response team has arrived just to avoid having someone opening a door just to find 8 heavies with grinning at you 

that should be all sry about grammar and/or spelling and the wall of textiness also feedback please

Id want them to fix stealth first if ever this idea of yours comes to play, cuz I cant have random mobs see me from a mile away and activate the locks just because his friend caught a glimps of me sneaking by.