Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Clan Marching Update (Will Be Loved!)

Flamewars666

Clans are great. Meet new people and build an empire. Research new things and go dye crazy. That's pretty much it. However it's time it got more interesting. When you join a clan you automatically unlock an animation and you will lose it should you leave the clan. This animation is called the Marching Animation. True to its name it lets your Warframe march with your clan mates or by yourself. However unlike the other animations, (inspired by the somachord) when you march your Clan Anthem will play. Which brings me into my next update. Clan Anthems. You get to import a song (150 plat just like Clan Emblems) that will be approved or disapproved by the Devs. This song can be played in your Clan Dojo via a New Decoration the Speakers! However it doesn't stop there. Clan Flags. These flags will display your chosen clan emblem. When equipped in the gear slot a flag will appear holstered on to your back going vertically into the air. Wearing this flag during missions will bring your Clan XP (Much like Faction Sigils)  and besides what better way to march with your own flag on your back?

1. Marching emote sounds fun even without clans. (New walk animation?)

2. Why can't you just make the song using the Mandachord? No way devs are going to listen to copyrighted music or ear-rape each time a clan wants to upload something.

3. I like clan heraldry for fun, but not for the exp. Not until you make a fleshed out system for it.

Also, I can't believe you didn't suggest Clan Emblem Display gear item, like the Glyph one.

Edited by Fishyflakes

• 3 months later...

I just finished the quest line for Octavia and I take that idea back. You're right, it should be done via Mandachord.  I was thinking the clan flag (since it displays your clan emblem and with other background colors) could be equipped via gear and can have a resuable blueprint. They would also be added in for decorations for the Landing Craft and Dojo.