Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Nanospores Scheme

The_Markie

This is what the DE will do with nanospores.

1) They'll enable the ability to transfer nanospores into other resources with proper ratio. Everyone will start saying: "Well I've got too many of these" and transfering almost all nanospores into other things.

2) They'll put out a warning 1 day before they cut off the nanospores drop and no one cares because nanospores are garbage.

3) After the drop is cut off, a new warframe will suddenly appear with its BP requiring TWENTY THOUSAND NANOSPORES. The price of nanospores in the Market skyrockets into 1 platinum / 10 nanospores AND THAT'LL BE THE ONLY WAY TO OBTAIN NANOSPORES.

4) Everyone goes "OH S#&$" then they go BATS#&$ and IT'LL BE CHAOS.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Edited by The_Markie

Why does everyone hate on EA... Yeah they ballsed up the ending for ME3 but they still pulled off dewd space 3 allright.

They were even voted worst company in america over companies killing thousands with improper waste disposal methods...

Why does everyone hate on EA... Yeah they ballsed up the ending for ME3 but they still pulled off dewd space 3 allright.

They were even voted worst company in america over companies killing thousands with improper waste disposal methods...

It's not only mad effect 3 they messed up on, it was they're on going series of every game after approximately 2005. They started advertising bat poop crazy and build a ton of hype of these games then monetize for a huge amount of profit off of buggy and short lived games. Battlefield, medal of honor, and mass effect are just the games I like to bring into the picture. There was also a sim city server crisis and an unnoticed or just overlooked micro transactions on popular games such as dead space 3 and battlefield 3 where you are able to buy your way to items and advantages over other veteran players. Battlefield Heroes, one of their f2p games, relies on pay to win because stock items are no match for buffed and overpowered weaponry.

This will conclude my wall of text rant about EA.

EDIT: Also ignore any typos made. Typing on a phone not optimized for Web use is difficult.

Edited by SweetDeArT