Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Paris Prime Build Help.

Masterchops

Question

11 answers to this question

speed trigger, fast hands, serration, point strike, vital sense, barrel diffusion (double shot), piercing hit, and any elemental according to the enemy you'll fight. Enjoy the 3000 damage per headshot ; )

I find Fast Hands expendable. You will notice the difference, but it's not worth it - exchanging it with another elemental damage.

I would rather use the new Arrow Mutator.

edit: And if you don't care so much about consistent damage output, I would also equip Hammer Shot. Thats 420% crit dmg

compared to 330%. That's hell of a lot!

Edited by Cryp2Nite

I find Fast Hands expendable. You will notice the difference, but it's not worth it - exchanging it with another elemental damage.

edit: And if you don't care so much about consistent damage output, I would also equip Hammer Shot. Thats 420% crit dmg

I wish I had hammer Shot :( That's the only Nightmare mod i'm missing D:

Hammer Shot only gives an additional +60% crit damage when maxed. It's still definitely worth putting on if you want more crit damage, but it's worth noting that it only gives a +30% overall damage increase (since you can only mod rifles to crit a maximum of 50% of the time). So, Hammer Shot will give you a flat +30% damage to all factions on a crit-build Paris Prime, or you could put an elemental mod for a larger damage increase to a specific faction.

Hammer Shot only gives an additional +60% crit damage when maxed. It's still definitely worth putting on if you want more crit damage, but it's worth noting that it only gives a +30% overall damage increase (since you can only mod rifles to crit a maximum of 50% of the time). So, Hammer Shot will give you a flat +30% damage to all factions on a crit-build Paris Prime, or you could put an elemental mod for a larger damage increase to a specific faction.

It's still 420% compared to 330% crit damage. And elements apart from Piercing do nothing later on, due to the absurd high resistance.

In a T3 Void, i do a lot more damage with Hammer Shot to the Ancients than with Hellfire.

It's still 420% compared to 330% crit damage. And elements apart from Piercing do nothing later on, due to the absurd high resistance.

In a T3 Void, i do a lot more damage with Hammer Shot to the Ancients than with Hellfire.

how much %hp do you chunk off from the level 100+ enemies? the stun part of hammer shot would be very useful if they can live through multiple shots from paris prime.