Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Idea For Increase Slot Weapons And Warframes

ReUnited1

Please stop using obnoxious fonts and text colours, it makes you look pretentious. Also I can't really understand you do you mean for more inventory space or for more max mods. For the inventory sell the things you don't want or just pay for the plat when you get a discount, you CAN afford it. If it's for max mods then hell no for plat or not. That would make people even more OP and hugely add to the powercreep problem this game has. Please actually make a good suggestion next time so it can be understood.

They've already mentioned  giving warframe and weapon slots as Mastery Rank rewards.

And the consignment store idea for "trading" by putting up mods for purchase with platinum, therefore giving freeplayers a way to get some platinum.

Whenever those ideas gets implemented, anyways.

there is a chance that this idea will be approved?

If you were referring to my reply, those were mentioned by DEvs in the livestreams.

Mastery rank rewards have been in mention for quite some time now, and the consignment store is what they are currently working on implementing.

We hope that they fit because I have a maximum of 3 warframes and after bringing all 3 warframes to level 30 i don't know what else to do, so I hope the projects will fit so I can continue the game.I think we can push many other users who can not shop to continue to play this game with project.