Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Just Wanted To Apologize To The Rng God.

Chris9428

TkR7E4E.jpg

Braton Prime receiver. Finally.

Now the only thing left from the void is Orthos Prime, which I don't even want. HAH!

Thanks RNG god. You've proven that you're not such a bad guy after all.

I apologize that I thought about burning you, impaling you with a baguette or slicing you into pieces with a miniature guillotine.

Thanks RNG god.

Now, gimme a tater.

/edit/

BUILDING IT!

rrrv3cj.jpg

Edited by Chris9428

Good thing you apologized, no way you were ever going to get those 10 Orokin cells without doing that :P

Yeah.. I probably should've used the ''Mass of rare resources weekend'' that previously happened to farm some cells instead of getting 100+ Neurodes.

Yeah.. I probably should've used the ''Mass of rare resources weekend'' that previously happened to farm some cells instead of getting 100+ Neurodes.

I know right! I only have 1 Orokin Cell left from crafting a bunch of alt helmets :(

Still have my 50 USELESS Neurodes though, along with 110k Nano Spores. They should allow you to turn Nano Spores into Plastids! 1000 Nano Spores = 100 Plastids :D

I know right! I only have 1 Orokin Cell left from crafting a bunch of alt helmets :(

Still have my 50 USELESS Neurodes though, along with 110k Nano Spores. They should allow you to turn Nano Spores into Plastids! 1000 Nano Spores = 100 Plastids :D

You'd even get enough Plastids if it's 1000 Nano Spores = 1 Plastids :P