The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idle Question About Frost And Frost Prime

Jiala

Question

I was doing some reading on the wiki, as I wanted to understand how Mastery ranking works and how to level it up, and I read the following little tidbit:

"When a weapon or warframe is at the maximum rank, selling and repurchasing the same equipable will not grant more mastery points when leveling it up again, however repurchasing an item previously not leveled all the way to 30 will grant points on further progression, e.g. by leveling it past the point it was left on before." source: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mastery_Rank

So my question is regarding frost and frost prime, say I was to build both of them, would they both count towards my mastery rank as far as leveling? Or would the ranking of only one of them add to my mastery?

Now it does go on to say:

"Dual weapons, such as the Dual Broncos or Akbolto, will still count towards the mastery level, even when you leveled up the single weapons, e.g. Bronco and Bolto"

But does this apply to warframes as well? As in if I got Frost and Frost prime, leveling both would level my mastery rank.

4 answers to this question