Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Can’t Complete Junctions with Crafting Requirements [Fixed!]

(XBOX)xKarateWolfx

• 3 weeks later...

So, I started playing warframe again on console this time and am kinda disappointed with the frequency of the glitches i've encountered lately. However the most frustrating yet is this: When trying to unlock the sedna junction from pluto you must craft a weapon of mastery rank 5 or higher. Well i crafted Krohkur the new grineer sword. This is incredibly frustrating as i spent all my tellurium to craft it and was really wanting to spent it on something else like the grattler. 

Edited by (XB1)Azraels Raven
Misspelled a word

I crafted and claimed (in game, not through app) the Lex Prime and the junction requirement for qrafting a mastery rank 5 weapon did not get checked. 

I see people in chat having the same problem with different weapons, seems to be quite common (I see it daily). Not sure if it is an xbox one exclusive bug, though the reports I've seen have been on the xbox.

This makes the War Within quest not possible to do. Have also seen this has been a problem for at least a year now.

P.S. Not as salty as I might sound, but I think this would have quite a high priority since it has an impact on both a quest and the operator mode and it has been like this for a very long time now.

Other than this, love the game! Have a nice day!

Sorry, this should have been posted under Xbox One bug report. My bad.

Edited by (XB1)Jouna1
Wrong place in forum ;)

The Sedna and Pluto junction does not unlock even after doing all objectives:when I took the first mod of the orokin challenges, the objective was given as complete, but requested 3 mods. So I went to build the mastery weapon 5 but after its completion and also catch more the 2 mods that were missing, the junction did not unlock. At the junction, all objectives are marked as complete, except for the purpose of building the mastery weapon 5.

I dont know if this is a bug or not but when i went to the Sedna Junction, it said that I completed everything but making a weapon that is MR5 rank or higher when I DID. I completed every objective but it still says that I haven’t completed the crafting MR5 weapon, which i crafted the Fusilai, a MR5 weapon. Is this fixable in-game? Or is this a bug in which I’ll have to wait for an update to fix this? 

So, basically I'm on xbox 1 and i been playing this game non stop and enjoying it this month. However there is this bug that frustrats me where I cant complete the Sedna junction challenge of building a mr5 weapon even though i built the tonkor and fusalai. I just want to play war within but i cant because this wont let me. Please fix

This has been broken for too long, an upon researching has been broken on and off for sometime on all platforms.

I have crafted 3 weapons, in different ways, buying out or letting complete naturally.

Have latest version, cleared local xbox cache, tried most things people have suggested but no go.

Unlocked everything I can navigation wise but cant continue main quests and unlock operator stuff.

Very disappointed with this game breaking bug.

This needs a fix asap.