Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Can’t Complete Junctions with Crafting Requirements [Fixed!]

(XBOX)xKarateWolfx

After having built the fusilai, the Sedna junction didn't mark the MR5 weapon prerequisite for fighting the junction's specter as having been completed(still shows 0/1 for it). This is the last requirement for the junction I need and I've seen others report this same bug with this same junction.

One of the requirements to access the Sedna Junction is that you need to have crafted a weapon that has a requirement of having a mastery rank 5 or higher. So I made the Tonkor (which requires a mastery rank 5), claimed it from the foundry, equipped it, and still said I needed to do it (Other than that one requirement, I completed the others with no problems). Can you help?

This doesn't even get an answer?

Iv been stuck on Ceres junction, refine a relic.

Iv refined to exceptional flawless and radiant, iv went to the trouble of opening the radiant just to see if it will unlock this last part but no.

I understand bugs happen but why is it not being addressed?

Has anyone on this thread tried submitting a ticket with support (and can report back here)? You are much more likely to get a response there than on the forums. It doesn't seem like the DE staff are very reliable at reading the console forums in particular, unfortunately. 

Edited by (XB1)devoltar

• 2 weeks later...

I haven’t played in awhile and now that I come back I can’t proceed my missions due to this bug in the Sedna junction.

Before I start to try to craft every weapon in the game (it didn’t work on Corinth, MR10) can someone tell me how to get past this. What I’ve seen on the forums is that this bug has been like this for months.

PS: It’s kinda silly that I have to do missions, kill bosses and get certain mods I’ve already done before. I'm MR 12 and obviously I’ve crafted a MR5 weapon before too.