Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Resource Days.

DAWGUNITALPHA

The lack of resources has been a problem, everyone has a billion nanospores and not enough plastids, or some other resource. So here's my suggestion to DE to add to the mounting pile of suggestions.

How about every day (or maybe every other day) the game randomly picks a resource to increase the drop rates or drop number of for everyone. It could basically just roll a few dice and pick what kind of effect it is from a list of things such as maybe increased droprate, or maybe increased drops per pickup or whatever else DE thinks of, as well as rolling one to decide what resource gets picked. Of course this means there will be days when dumb things like nano spores get picked, but there will also be many days when resources people want get picked.

i think if we get a resource for a ? reward and its 1000-2000 plastids everyone will go on their way. otherwise interesting idea.

Yeah but alerts are short lived. I've never seen a plastid alert while I was able to get online, RNG will always be RNG, which is why I'd like to see a sort of 24 hour game-wide bonus thing.