Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

☆ {Blades of Genesis} Now Recruiting! |Rank 10 | Full Research | Discord | Alliance | Small branch clan {Blades of Orion} under construction!

Eisfurst

20 hours ago, Palpherion said:

In-Game Name:Palpherion
Mastery Rank:7
Do you have Discord?: yes
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Moderation perhaps but I would like to become higher level before being in leadership. 

Invitation sent! don't forget to check out the link to our discord from my post!

1 hour ago, Acamator said:

In-Game Name: Acamator
Mastery Rank: 14
Do you have Discord?: No, but I can register if required.

Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Not at the moment.

Thanks.

Invitation sent! Discord isn't required but it gives you access to clan events/tips/discussion stuff like that

12 hours ago, Sensene said:

In-Game Name: Sensene
Mastery Rank: 7
Do you have Discord?: Yes
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Maybe in the future.

Invitation sent! don't forget to check out the link to our discord in the "How to Join" section!

In-Game Name: Nomasto
Mastery Rank: 9
Do you have Discord?: Yes. Im even quite a lot on it, usually.
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Not for now, i guess. I was leading, or was being help for many guilds in many games i played, but it always was depending on people im playing with in this guild. The most important this is to be helpfull for people u know and like, then it's more satysfying. But for now, i hae studies to take care of.

On 2/11/2018 at 1:01 PM, Nomasto said:

In-Game Name: Nomasto
Mastery Rank: 9
Do you have Discord?: Yes. Im even quite a lot on it, usually.
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Not for now, i guess. I was leading, or was being help for many guilds in many games i played, but it always was depending on people im playing with in this guild. The most important this is to be helpfull for people u know and like, then it's more satysfying. But for now, i hae studies to take care of.

Hello! It looks as though you are already in a clan. If you are still interested in joining us, you will have to leave your current clan.

On 11/02/2018 at 12:49 PM, Sigon120 said:

In-Game Name: Sigon120
Mastery Rank: 11
Do you have Discord?: Yes. Even if it's yet to be familiar to me, I'll be willing to use it.
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Not as of now.

Invite sent! Don't forgot to hop onto our discord through the link on the post!

• 1 month later...

In-Game Name: RogueSyndiva
Mastery Rank: 16 currently
Do you have Discord?: No, don't plan on having it.
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Will help out as much as possible if I can. But not that certain in taking major roles.

Edited by RogueSyndiva
words

• 2 weeks later...