Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt Gets Dps upgrades? Something else?

Montiblanc

no questions or general section so i post here for these things. So far i have met quite a bunch of Volt users that well outgun me in the results screen to the point im not even viable. they get like 75%+ of the damage. Im using Excalibur

recently i asked one person about this that not matter how hard i try i cant catch up & he told me its coz i overshoot and that he has Dps something (cant remember what exactly) and also that he has over 1.5k shields (not relevant)

so my question is does volt got something special or is it just awesome damage mods?

Edited by Montiblanc

I use volt too (low lvl for now) but I just think they got lucky with dropped mods for guns. His n1 ability does a ton of single target damage tho and n4 kills everything in radius. Other than that, just unlock Pro and you will be as powerful as every other frame

Volt is the same as any other starter frame, most likely it's just how it feels, human brain has an awesome pattern recognition 'ability' and while it is amazing in that it also is beyond deceitful when it comes to things that aren't obvious or within it's grasp.

It's just random array of stuff happening and it just happens that Volt was there to grab majority of the kills.

Edited by damnagic

I'm using Excalibur and I usually do most damage if I am at the mission from the very beginning by now.

I did use the 20 plat to unlock its full grid but the 1st ability is still the most useful - it does a lot of damage when maxed, is a speed boost, strategic advantage and costs only 25 energy at the same time and you dont even need the plat upgrade to max that.

Most of my damage comes from my weapons and their mods, tho. And I have not even spent the 20gs for grid expansion on any of them.

Edited by DarkRockslizer

My Volt is currently level 5. No mods, since I didn't unlocked any mod slots, yet. I mostly uses the Skana, it's pretty good, when you upgraded it for damages.

I actually thinking of using Loki instead next time, but Volt is my choice, since I like to use the blade more. The Volt, I think, is better for slashing, and slashing gives higher damages too.

hi all am also volt max lvl 30 and classed first in this game ^^ volt is good warframe dont worry about it,

as volt warframe try to play corpus often because electricity hurt more robots

and dont forget to use often your electric wall the third ability and electric mod for your weapons

have nice day^^

Edited by shadowalkerr