Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spin 2 win

SpyGhostOtissss

Well, if seriously, i dont care. On initial release, on atterax hype, on telos boltace proccing them, im not like that weapons and that playstyle, but if its others - well, maybe they even use macro, i dont care. Only negative (for me, not for everybody) is that almost everybody roll or want to buy Riven for long range weapon (whip or certain polearm) with range and/or slidecrit, nobody neither roll or looks to buy smth with dmg, cc, or smth like that. Im kinda like polearms, especially zaw ones, and its really hard to find interesting rivens, because 99% of players trying to roll range and/or slidecrit. In other cases - well, their deal, but spin2win not my cup of tea. Im will give buff as Rhino to that spinners, so they can kill more, while im snipe some enemies with vectis or any other ranged weapons

Then remove condition overload as well or life strike or some other mods that "broke" the game over the past years.

Or delete ember, limbo etc, they kill things for me as well which is not fun. qq

Seriously, it´s a pve-game where I want to get the most out of my setup to kill stupid npc-crap-enemies. Things like maiming strike are part of the game and can´t be called exploit or abuse thus I would say, stop complaining and play the game, alone if you have to.