Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Instead Of Double Xp, Fix The Drops

S5alad

We keep being promised that the drop system is being reworked, and yet us fulltime workers continue to get shafted on resources.  We already know how easy it would be to fix this, we've seen rare mats drop like rain.  I'd much rather have that than double affinity for a weekend.

So why do you continue to ignore the most requested change the people with jobs(money) constantly ask for?

Also, why add a double affinity weekend with no new weapons?  Fracking useless.

Edited by Swaggermeistress

Reworking an entire system takes more time than changing a few numbers in the code. Be patient. Would you rather DE NOT have given us this weekend? Rare mats have the potential to 'drop like rain' if you're lucky. Everything does. 

I'm actually confused because are the drop rates bad? IMO I thought they got fixed and buffed because I've been getting so many of the rare resources. I had 3 control modules + 1 orokin cell drop in 1 run of Hyena. I got 5 morphics in 3 runs on Ambulas. I've been getting 2 cells from ruk as well like when I used to not get any from so many runs hence giving up but now I'm actually farming and receiving a fare share.

Plastids seem a lot more common now than they did before. So I'm really unsure if they already fixed it or you have REALLY bad luck or I must have REALLY good luck.

Also, why add a double affinity weekend with no new weapons?  Fracking useless.

Do you have every weapon in the game? If not then I suggest you craft yourself new weapons. There's plenty of weapons in game at the moment including the new Prime weapons also.

My foundry was getting piled up with items that I wasn't bothered to retrieve level until this double affinity weekend. I was half through rank 7 and now I'm almost half way through rank 8 and I reckon by the time I'm done, I'll be rank 9 + that's 1 and a half ranks, that's a hell lot of mastery points to farm up and it takes like 2 runs of defense in order to get it to 30 anyway.

I leveled my Kogake from unranked - 21 in one t3 defense and I didn't even use it once.

Reworking an entire system takes more time than changing a few numbers in the code. Be patient. Would you rather DE NOT have given us this weekend? Rare mats have the potential to 'drop like rain' if you're lucky. Everything does. 

They had a common rare materials weekend by accident.  Why not revert it back to that, instead of useless, double affinity?

Do you have every weapon in the game? If not then I suggest you craft yourself new weapons. There's plenty of weapons in game at the moment including the new Prime weapons also.

All but one.  Weapons would be easier to craft with materials...