Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gunsen Animations

SeEnCreaTive

I was very excited for the Gunsen,War Fans are pretty cool and I was excited at the possibility of the animations, due to the nature of War Fans being very artistic in their style. Mixed with the very very very good animation sets that go along with current stances Warframe is known for.

But as a whole I didn't find the animations for the Gunsen very good at all actually :/

They feel very chunky. They are lacking the smoothness and blending a normal stance has. But I can see where this stems from, Warfan routines IRL tend to be *quick movement* - *then dramatic pose*. Giving that artistic flare. Translated to the Warframe animations however, it looks rather robotic. Almost like a robot only running no derivative instead of 3rd.

Almost has a pixar look to it. The easiest way to tell is just quick melee once, and watch what happens when the fans get put back. Moves suddenly to the position, pauses, then BAM put back. It gives the whole Gunsen almost a cartoony feel.

Usually my posts are much more in depth, but this was hard to describe. I'd say just go look and you'll see exactly what I mean