The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Crashing Constantly War-87524

Namacyst

Warframe is crashing on me alot lately. Sometimes i can play for an hour and then all of a sudden it crashes. I relog, start a mission and then 5 minutes later it crashes again ..rince repeat. I have no clue why. I closed most of the programs in the background that are not essential to prevent it from crashing but it just does.

War number is WAR-87524.

Help?

I cant decode the warnumber, but try this:

Clock your gpu slightly higher, around a 5mhz boost. When warframe crashes, check if your driver reverted to stock clocks. If this happens, the nvidia driver itself is causing a problem.

I should mention, that the recent r326 drivers crash for me only in SLI mode, otherwise in single gpu mode it hasn't crashed yet.

Incase you notice that your gpu clock reset, consider going back to 314.22

I cant decode the warnumber, but try this:

Clock your gpu slightly higher, around a 5mhz boost. When warframe crashes, check if your driver reverted to stock clocks. If this happens, the nvidia driver itself is causing a problem.

I should mention, that the recent r326 drivers crash for me only in SLI mode, otherwise in single gpu mode it hasn't crashed yet.

Incase you notice that your gpu clock reset, consider going back to 314.22

That's good advice, but how many people are going to work out how to overclock their video card? It's not a trivial task.

A 5mhz boost shouldn't virtually harm your card, it isn't even an overclock.

Sometimes when you crash, you get the popup in the system tray that nvidia display driver stopped responding. I didn't get this prompt, but had to figure it out seeing my oc clocks dropped to stock clocks. Even if I underclock my card to its original clocks, it still crashes and resets to factory overclocks. This was my case of latest drivers crashing in SLI mode.

There was a psa about 326.19 being buggy for warframe and dmitri clearly replied that they themselves use 326.19 and if we have crashing problems support is our best bet.

And if anyone 'loves' warframe and still wants to play it in its buggy state, then I believe this is a solution. And yes people should figure it out if they want to play past 5 minutes of crashing.

Edit: And there is also a specific way(s) of completely removing a driver before putting another one. 80% of the audience probably doesnt know this which only increases the issues.

Edited by nanogenesis