The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Constant Fps Drops

lamburger

Same issues here. My PC is an Intel Core Quad 6600 (2.4), 8GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 1GB OC running W764 Ultimate. System can run The Witcher 2, Crysis 3 etc. on high setting without problem but even on the lowest settings my fps clocks around 5 when units are on-screen, which is insane. I suppose it's got something to do with AMD not being fully utilized. Can we get a solution in here guys? The game is nigh unplayable under these conditions. 

Same issues here. My PC is an Intel Core Quad 6600 (2.4), 8GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 1GB OC running W764 Ultimate. System can run The Witcher 2, Crysis 3 etc. on high setting without problem but even on the lowest settings my fps clocks around 5 when units are on-screen, which is insane. I suppose it's got something to do with AMD not being fully utilized. Can we get a solution in here guys? The game is nigh unplayable under these conditions. 

exactly

I tried overclocking to get some more juice out of the GPU within safe parameters - as if that's what's missing - and was led to an interesting result. I got a "green" freeze, the PC just crashed and had to hard reset. I am guessing this has something to do with the card model, or maybe with more recent AMD cards in general. Still waiting for a response though, don't want to jump to conclusions.