The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Building Warframes Should Take LESS Than 24 Hours NOT 3 Days

MetaMortred

You already build every part of the warframe seperately, you now just want to slap them together and synchronize it with the ancient technology and etc . . . it should take only 12 or even 6 hours for that. You already waited 36 hours for the parts to be made, there is no point in waiting 72 hours for a single warframe to be made. If it was from scratch I agree but now that ever part is made seperately it only would frustrate. I dont have the will to comeback since I know I have to wait that long.

Can you reduce the time to 6 hours, or 12 hours max?

not currently having an issue with costs or wait durations .. I feel that if there was more content, there could be more interum activities to engage in while you 'wait'

said the guy with a master founders badge. This is for players that intend to enjoy the experience raw, without the infinite money cheat. But more content could always help.

I think that Glothrenite has a point here, i won't mind to wait if there where more stuff to collect and gather, maybe even some stuff that you buy with ingame money where you can find random mats or bps, something like this! but much more stuff to craft will be cool, maybe skins or armor pieces...

I am actually seeing this as a logical standpoint. Assembling something should take less time than building it. Its a conceptual thing. There arent that many warframes anyway. and for some it will only take once or twice to make their warframes so that is 6 days that no one will complain about because its already over . . . but when the times comes, it does look too long. and there is literaly nothing else to do other than leaving it there until its done.

Yeah! It takes too much time. I'll leave this game forever untill it crafts, cuz for 3 days I can do a lot of things, but cant without new warframe... Or, I'm just tired, so... I wont get back, cuz of its terrible craft system.

It is not free-to-play project. You makes us to pay for everything. We have nothing to do, cuz we are nobody without PRO warframe, we cant play as normal donate player. It's only illusion, that this game is f2p. You should do anygthing or u'll loose a lot of players. I'm sure. I'm not glad, cuz i spent more money on your project than on any other PRICED game.

U know. I'm not american... I'm not rich man. I'm just student. Pl costs too much for me... I cant buy it. Even 5 dollars... It's my lounch, I'll die If I dont eat... So??? What should I do? I need not to play, BUT IT IS F2P game!!! Where is this f2p concept?????? It's nowhere. So, devs. Please, do anything to give us possibility to have without paying money, but do it in with some humanity, cuz we are people, we are not machines, we want to play, we will be thanks to you If you allow and create conditions to play comfortable ;) Thanks for atention. Hope you like my 49.99$

Yeah! It takes too much time. I'll leave this game forever untill it crafts, cuz for 3 days I can do a lot of things, but cant without new warframe... Or, I'm just tired, so... I wont get back, cuz of its terrible craft system.

It is not free-to-play project. You makes us to pay for everything. We have nothing to do, cuz we are nobody without PRO warframe, we cant play as normal donate player. It's only illusion, that this game is f2p. You should do anygthing or u'll loose a lot of players. I'm sure. I'm not glad, cuz i spent more money on your project than on any other PRICED game.

U know. I'm not american... I'm not rich man. I'm just student. Pl costs too much for me... I cant buy it. Even 5 dollars... It's my lounch, I'll die If I dont eat... So??? What should I do? I need not to play, BUT IT IS F2P game!!! Where is this f2p concept?????? It's nowhere. So, devs. Please, do anything to give us possibility to have without paying money, but do it in with some humanity, cuz we are people, we are not machines, we want to play, we will be thanks to you If you allow and create conditions to play comfortable ;) Thanks for atention. Hope you like my 49.99$

Its a hard thing to make a game and it takes time and money alot of money more than 49.99.

Only your 50$ aint gona help them its all our 50$ or more that help them make a game thats worth playing,

and they need something more they need feedback so dont whine about money.

Talk about bugs and improvements.

I'm realy sorry i cant give them the 250 for the grandmaster pack but i'm jobles and broke.

And also this is not the post to complain about the pircing.

Its a post to say what you think about the time it takes to craft a suit.

I got all the parts for ember 2:30 h and il get my other 2 and then il wait 3 days.

My plan is to just leave it and wait il go to my gfs house in the meantime il do alot of stuff maybe il ty to farm up a rihno but when its all said and done its too long of a wait. 3 days!? to long for a GAME...

Love the game the effort they are puting into it so il do my part and say its too long 1 day il say fine 1,5 days il say fine but more than that is too much.

Edited by rogron

Meh, I think the wait times are fine. Gives me something to look forward to. I just try to time them so that I have another weapon or something to level in the meantime. Everyones time is worth something different of course. Mine's not worth much at the moment while I'm on break and work is slow. I guess you just have to ask yourself if the time and effort of coming up with the blueprints, resources, credits, and waiting for construction is worth the money the warframe would cost to just buy outright. Personally, I don't ever intend to buy a warframe with platinum regardless of how much I buy because the process of getting them in game is actually fun.

Oh and Nexus, the people paying to support this game are the ones allowing others to play it for free, so you might want to think twice before calling them "cheaters".

said the guy with a master founders badge. This is for players that intend to enjoy the experience raw, without the infinite money cheat. But more content could always help.

How does donating $100 to the developers devalue his opinion? Yes thats right, his opinion. He was stating how he felt about the situation.

I don't know how Glothrenite plays, and neither do you. I bought into founders, and I still haven't bought any Warframes with Platinum, I'd rather build them, because I like hunting for the parts and blueprints, and just using the platinum to unlock pro upgrades and save for any other future releases. Maybe he does the same thing as me? Maybe he doesn't. Maybe he just buys all the Frames.

Try being more constructive instead of attacking other contributing players.

Edited by Dekthro

This made me just loose interested completely in this thread and basicly think of you like a ignorant 5 year old kid.

like the good people above me said it's people like him who make this game happen. if they weren't here this game would be pay to play completely or even canceled. also his opinion was a good one. and if you took even the slightest bit of time to read and understand it you wouldn't have spoken at all. and getting credits in this game is easy as hell so don't whine about the money ._. and you can buy close to everything with credits except some cosmetic stuff. also i read somewhere something in another thread about getting a bit a plat every day. so the pro part shouldnt be a problem either as they are clearly working on it.

back to the topic at hand. i agree that i should be reduced a bit. because 3 days is a pretty long time

Personally I like the crafting time thing.

The warframes look like they're built by hand.

You're not going to get a full body suit of cybernetic armor in less than 24 hours.

Sure this is the future, but it's a deteriorated one.