Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Trading?

HeavensBane

I usually play Warframe with a freind of mine and we always pick up Mods that the other would rather use and got us thinking how great a Mod trading feature would be, considering I have 18 Freeze damage mods and no Crit Chance mods =.=

Edited by HeavensBane

Question: With the interjection of this level of player interaction, scamming will be introduced. If people are allowed to trade credits (and why wouldn't they be) this will open the game to botting/gold farming.

What would be your suggestion to deal with these things?

How would you be able to scam if both parties can clearly see the item/amount of credit being trade before they confirm it. If one party confirm and the other try to change the item then it automatically unconfirm and then other person can take a good look at whats being changed. Scam Proof. Unless of course you're blind or mentally handicap.

I've thought about this a bit. I'd like player trading, but I know it comes with a ton of unwanted things. Granted this game is much more difficult to bot than, say, D2 or most PvE games, but...

What I think would be more viable is a way to craft unwanted mods into wanted mods, or reroll mods for mods with different effects of similar-level.