Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Faction Vs Faction

Hixlysss

Personally I want to see more Faction vs Faction stuff. So, with Raid missions gone, which was tenno raiding stuff, why not tweak it for a surprise yet RNG thing that could happen during a mission. Lotus would chime in with "The Corpus are Raiding" if on a Grineer mission, vise versa for if you are on a corpus or infested mission. And to further that, say you are on an assassination mission for Jackal and a Grineer raid happens, you could end up at jackal, fighting it with/against the Grineer, I mean the tenno can't be the only ones who want the Jackal dead.

To further it, not only would you be coming across the faction vs faction but it could extend the mission. Go in for an assassination "The corpus are doing a raid!" kill Vay Hek, suddenly a corpus Spy mission starts and you have to go on to the corpus ship and get the intel then head back to the other ship to your exit.

What would be hilarious would be doing an assassination mission, let's use Raptor, then, because it appears all the factions have their own inter conflict, you get a "Corpus are doing a raid" and then kill raptor then "Assassinate the Target: Jackal" pops up.

I think they do. It's rare, but possible. I generally see it during when everything is on fire in a mission, be it Corpus or Grineer when I see the opposite faction, or Infested in the mission along with the main faction of the system. Though yes, I would love to see more faction v faction stuff, would make things very interesting.