Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, What Does It Take To Be A Good Warframe Player?

raiden1337

Time investment. This is currently a game where bigger numbers dominate. Mod drops are so heavily randomized that you're best bet is to grind until you've got what you need to kit out your gear in the best possible way.

DE needs to implement more skill oriented mechanics before that can change.

Thats your point and it's fine for me.

If this is Warframe for you, go on, play solo or with your rushmades.

It is ok for me.

But it's not fair to force other players (espacially newer players) into your playstyle.

They want to know the maps, the types of enemies and explore the game.

They can't do that after a few minutes the extraction point timer counts down and the mission is over.

Just imagine you would be a new player to Warframe and this happens to you four times in a row,

you would delete the game because you started to late to catch up with the big boys.

And would miss a great game.

I know it's not your playstyle, but sometimes it's good to set the needs of other above the own needs.

That's the reason why I always open the partyscreen at the beginning of a mission to see whats the rank of my

squadmembers is. 

If they have a higher rank, I know this will gonna get fast.

If they are at low rank, I slow down a little bit, wait for them to see things in this game during the mission.

Read my post again, you missed the point. You started the post by superimposing your view with a slanted question, which only invites others with your view to answer back. If you really want to find how people reach the top then you need to leave the question open and then read and try to take in the advice other then share with you. Both, the question and then the follow-up response to my post, say you really don't want to hear other ways other than your own.

Edited by ZeroPhobic

Alcohol. Copious amounts of alcohol.

(proven by every livestream; or maybe that's to be a good game dev)

Actually, I'm pretty sure that's the reason why the matchmaker sucks and the why the support staff are allowed to rapid fire their useless canned responses.