Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cooldown Indicator

Aeveus

It would be really awesome to get some kinda of Cooldown Indicator for the abilities that have one. (Blessing, Invisibility, etc.)

I know there actually aren't too many abilities that would need such an Indicator, but it's just annoying to count the seconds for when I, for example, get visible again.

Might be nice for some of the abilities, like Invisibility/Smokescreen or Link where your life depends upon it. Just not sure where you would put an indicator that is still readily visible and not intrusive. The current HUD needs some work in general.

So what you actually want is a buff timer. None of the abilities have cooldowns. But some abilities cannot be used while they are still active.

Yeah, but I think it actually could count as cooldown too since you, as you said, can't use the ability again as long as it's active.

Might be nice for some of the abilities, like Invisibility/Smokescreen or Link where your life depends upon it. Just not sure where you would put an indicator that is still readily visible and not intrusive. The current HUD needs some work in general.

Personally I was thinking about such an Indicator like in WoW for example. So it would be over the skill icons. It wouldn't really be really readily visible like that, but it still would be better than having no Indicator at all.