Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another Great Idea For A Warframe Tied Game

Zenn

The idea came to me watching the Titanfall Gameplay Trailer, why not have a offset game that ties to Warframe, but about a resistance group, fighting the Grineer and raiding Corpus storage yards or a PvP based Shooter. Although you wouldn't have the some movement for Warframe, it still would be a interesting concept. Game could have vehicles like mechs, Light Armored Vehicles, etc. Cover to Cover system, wide range of weapons, environments, enemies, and plenty of action. Its just a basic idea, maybe Warframe Dev Team might make something like a TPS that ties it to Warframe, to some extent.

EVE Online has a similar thing going on. Players on the PC fight for their factions with ships in space. Then people playing DUST 514 on the PS3 can call orbital strikes from space and the players on the PC shoot special ammo at a planet, and the players on the PS3 see the effect.

Or maybe you're talking about a totally different standalone game? Warframe is still too young and unpolished to be venturing onto different other games in my opinio

In Space? I'm taking about on the ground, as in infantry Vs infantry, nothing with ships. There was nothing to suggest a ship Vs ship combat. And plus it could expand into another game. With their release to the PS4 with Warframe, their income would increase exponentially. Its already on Steam, which is a big Plus to begin with. It would be something similar to Warframe, just without all the powers of the warframes and fighting enemies on the same level. They could easily do that with the coding they have, just refined a little.

Edited by Zenn

EVE Online has a similar thing going on. Players on the PC fight for their factions with ships in space. Then people playing DUST 514 on the PS3 can call orbital strikes from space and the players on the PC shoot special ammo at a planet, and the players on the PS3 see the effect.

Or maybe you're talking about a totally different standalone game? Warframe is still too young and unpolished to be venturing onto different other games in my opinio

DUST 514 is a terrible game.