Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Seriously Needs Fixing In Warframe

Sygnetix

1) We need some form of kick option for AFKs. I spent 15 minutes in a Jakal run hoping some tard would return. Before you say "But Syngetix, you noob! Why didn't you just abort and come back?" let me tell you, I did. Multiple times. I kept reconnecting to the same game...

2) Assasignation missions SHOULD NOT be nightmare missions. I dont mind the assasignation mission, nor do I mind the nightmare missions. Combined, they are idiotic. Preventing someone from farming the ever elusive warframe pieces by forcing a mission modification they do not want is just the height of foolishness.

3) More or less a bug report: Malfunctioning doors. I've had it happen twice in 2 days now. Now before you say "Sygnetix, you noob! It's latency problems!" I've had it happen in both co-op and solo missions. In co-op I was able to replicate it. If the host leaves during a lockout, upon return it seems the NEW host is unable to get a door to open.

Now before you say "Sygnetix, you noob! You have to have someone in your group "hold" the door open for you!" I'm aware of that "fix". It appears to only work every second or third time this bug occurs. In a co-op group of 4 (which becomes 3 after the departure) it seems to work. In a co-op group of 3 (which becomes 2 after the departure) it does not seem to work and both remaining players (the new host and the existing member) cannot progress.

In summary: AFKs suck. I've done it once before. Removing the "auto re-queue" function would solve this problem for the most part. I only ask for a kick option because it seems like this current build is just asking for trolls. Perhaps making boss areas (like Jakal) function like Extraction areas (majority presence = 15 second countdown maybe?).

Nightmare missions are fun, the pay out is great and it's fun to break up the monotony of map unlocking or grinding. Preventing a grind for Warframe parts (which is already a grind in and of itself) due to being forced to queue for boss fights in nightmare mode is absolutely idiotic.

Doors: They should work.

Other than that, excellent game. I don't agree with the price of items in the Market (5 bux for colors? really, nor do I agree with charging actual cash to access content in a beta (independently developed or not) but the game itself is highly addictive, engaging and challenging enough to maintain interest.

Well done!

Regards,

Sygnetix

Sygnetix, you noob! If we had a vote option all the idiots would do a majority vote to kick a person whether they are AFK or not.

Perhaps. Considering I've seen the way some people act and the things they say, that wouldn't be a bad thing either.

Sygnetix, you noob!

1. agreed, but there will always be a way to abuse it and cause grief.

2. nightmare does not last forever, just wait a bit and go back to farming

3. void doors are the true end game boss of warframe, though to be fair, they use to be far worse.

2. nightmare does not last forever, just wait a bit and go back to farming

Being forced to wait an entire day for the nightmare tag on a planet to expire so that it can be farmed for something as in-demand as warfront pieces just does not sit well with me at all.

Why would it be a bad thing to disallow them on this one mission type?

What really turned me against it is that I sat in queue forever hoping to just farm through the nightmare tag. I finally get a group, we get low gravity and vampire and what does my group want to do? Run around and look into every corner of the map.... 

Needless to say we got no where.

Now you might say "Sygnetix, you noob! Go do something else!" and to that I reply, I did.... and thats when I found out how frustrating it is for some idiot to be afk on a map with a boss that requires everyone be together....

Edited by Sygnetix