The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Players Being Rude In Chat And Not Helping New Players.

Terry3373

Question

Lately there are a few players that think they are better than or superior to others, they think they are God's. The problem is instead of helping others (in game chat) they laugh at their misery and frustration. (I have a Warframe Wiki account, but it doesn't answer everything. I just wanted to say a good King always helps others with kindness and shares his knowledge with the peasants and would be kind instead of enjoying someone else's misery. Just think about it the next time someone asks what's a Dojo Key, because I guarantee there was I time when you asked the same question, remember that. Bad Karma to those whom think they are somehow better than others, bad Karma to you...

i only asked because theres a information about banshee systems on wiki that says "you can find the systems by doing high lvl defense missions, heres the tier3 loot table to prove it" and like i said in the comment, i was trying that for 2 weeks, 2 weeks doing grineer defense missions wich i hate with absolutely no sucess. so at that point i just cant rely on wiki anymore or im just unlucky as hell

also i didnt know about that raid information that you just said, again, on wiki it says or defense missions or spy mission on mars wich i tried like 20 times with no sucess

everything is RNG based if you are not getting the BP then its just not your lucky day , just need to keep trying and hope you get a part

... yeah right... it requires so much effort and knowledge to study menus and market's content.

For a newbie it really does, the ui is far from optimized and it's easy to miss something important (it was almost a month before I discovered consumables and how to use them).

We all want this game to succeed right?  We want DE to make enough money to continue improving the game?  Well then we're responsible for making sure potential customers are getting the most enjoyable experience possible.