Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes, Guns, Melee Level Up Way Too Quick

dis0rganized

I don't like how it takes no skill and little time to get every weapon and warframe to level 30. You get every weapon and warframe done so quickly that I get bored and play through all the guns I want to play with little to no enjoyment or time with them without having to work on things I do.

I say you make it harder to level up the warframes and weapons, affinity booster would make the dev's more cash too which just gives more back to the community in the long run.

I do agree that even without a booster, it really doens't take that long to level up the weapons and warframes, I know alot of ppl are going to say forma them and start over, but that's the thing not all of us want to keep redoing the same frame as well. And if it were harder i bet affinity boosters would sell better or atleast be worth the money spent.

I have a full time job and the time it takes me to level up a weapon or my warframe is just fine for me. being able to squease a 6 - 10 hours a week and getting some feedbacks trought quick level up is nice. I know that eventually i'll want to try new gears and leveling them wont stop me.

I realize that this is going on but I don't like how even when the booster is not applied (bought or free weekend) that you still climb the ladder so quickly...it would be nice to enjoy a weapon or a warframe instead of having to trash it in a couple days and work on another weapon or warframe.

Edited by dis0rganized

I realize that this is going on but I don't like how even when the booster is not applied (bought or free weekend) that you still climb the ladder so quickly...it would be nice to enjoy a weapon or a warframe instead of having to trash it in a couple days and work on another weapon or warframe.

I feel the opposite way. I feel like I can't use the weapons I enjoy until I'm done leveling all the rest. Double affinity weekend was a godsend for getting past some seriously unpleasant melee weapons.

1: Mods are our main source of power, not levels

2: Faster leveling lets us use a variety of weapons, if you want to invest into weapons more you use Forma

3: XP vs level rate is atrocious, having basically no incentive to face tougher enemies at all

I do agree that even without a booster, it really doens't take that long to level up the weapons and warframes, I know alot of ppl are going to say forma them and start over, but that's the thing not all of us want to keep redoing the same frame as well. And if it were harder i bet affinity boosters would sell better or atleast be worth the money spent.

i dont understand your argument against the use of forma to extend the time needed to level. If you think that levelling is too fast then going to 30 twice or more is surely the answer? You could consider forma'ing a gun "a rank"... so u level a gun to level 30, forma it, then you are on rank 1 and have got to level it to 30 again. 

Ultimately, if levelling a weapon takes too long then people aren't going to try all the guns the game has to offer so they wont see any variety.