Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Daily Bonus

DuhFlyingPenguin

With the addition of selling items on a market for plat (as Steve mentioned on live stream 11), it may cover your desire for plat without paying money for it.

Giving away plat for free is not a good idea because it generates plat out of no where.

The game needs more options for getting plat, but the plat should always occur from actual purchases by players. This way, DE doesn't lose potential money, and non-plat buying players will get plat. Turn something bad for DE into something lucrative for them. :)

With the addition of selling items on a market for plat (as Steve mentioned on live stream 11), it may cover your desire for plat without paying money for it.

wait... wut?

i dont remember them saying anything about adding a market to sell things for plat.

edit: just watched the tail end of stream 11, didnt hear anything like what your talkin about bro.

Edited by alchemistjkt

wait... wut?

i dont remember them saying anything about adding a market to sell things for plat.

edit: just watched the tail end of stream 11, didnt hear anything like what your talkin about bro.

If it wasn't stream 11 then it was another because they have mentioned the addition of mod shop. It is supposed to be run by Vor I believe and will have the option of either 

A) selling mods for a set amount of platinum or

B) trading 4 mods for a new random mod.

They did talk about this. None of it is official, but we can expect a mod shop in the future of some sort