Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Fellow Tenno

.Zeva

Just joined this game yesterday, ran a few solo missions then opened up to "online" and helped other Tenno in their missions. I have to say, minus a few derps and learning curves (forgot how to wall climb ❄<special snowflake) this has been an awesome experience! My brother in law and some friends had been playing for a while now and I will have to play catch up, but I don't mind.

Is there anything some of the more experienced and battle hardened Tenno can suggest a newer player? I'm on PC, so I may see some of you around.

Edited by .Zeva

Hey fella! Welcome^^

I'm not very experienced player but I can recommend you doing headshots, try moving all time switching weapons.

Help other players finding mods, working in group killlin all bad peepZ.

I guess that's all^^

Good luck!

GREETINGS BOTH OF YOU!!!! I can help Both of you out any time! just ask and ill be there Have a Great time until then Have An Epic and action packed time !

note i am very experienced and can help u through planets Mercury - Europa ALSO! i recommend that you farm and get stronger in missions - (Gia, with friends) Killiken, Verna, Tolstoj, Caloris (Morphics hunting), and (lilith with friends) and when you get Daring and alot stronger (Io and Callisto)