The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Nerf Nova

Nenesse

These threads should be turned into buffing other warframes.

Because banshees ultimate only does like 30 damage against high level ancients.

And honestly it is just pathetic 

IT IS JUST PATHETIC DE

ITS PATHETIC 

ITS PATHETIC 

30 DAMAGE? 

-snip-

Excatlyyyy why does Nova have to be doing 30 damage for people to not think she's oped?

After wave 40 or so MPrime has a hard time killing anything. The only reason it is any good after that point is that you can combine it with sonar and vortex to group up enemies for high damage Ogris shots. 

The entire purpose of Mprime is to set up a whole group of enemies for chain detonation. What you propose would make it pretty much one of the worst ultis in the game. I'd much rather see the range reduced and the slow removed.

OP you sound like you are whining about a game where you were using an Ignis and a Nova killed everything and made you feel sad.

Cry some more.

After wave 40 or so MPrime has a hard time killing anything. The only reason it is any good after that point is that you can combine it with sonar and vortex to group up enemies for high damage Ogris shots. 

The entire purpose of Mprime is to set up a whole group of enemies for chain detonation. What you propose would make it pretty much one of the worst ultis in the game. I'd much rather see the range reduced and the slow removed.

OP you sound like you are whining about a game where you were using an Ignis and a Nova killed everything and made you feel sad.

Cry some more.

AHAHAHAHHAAH

VZTZHfy.jpg

This is PVE not PVP. Stop nerfing sh*t.

If you don't like it don't use it. god dam.

Nothing should be nerfed. Things should be buffed to match it.

well either way works just one is alot less work

buffing 13 warframes? my god thats alot of work vs nerfing 1 warframe, alright thats manageable

and buffing all the frames makes everyone happy and all but then complaints about easyframe will start popping up

and then grampaframes will start popping up as well rambling about "BACK BEFORE THE BUFFRAME, I WUZ...."

Have you experienced a nova in t3 void? Mprime can only be good on trash if they are not crowded together which isn't often with heavy units and trash.

Last thing I want is a perfectly good frame becoming the next mag or volt.

Edited by Palkora

It appears this thread seems to show that when humans mess with things they don't understand, they get disastrous outcome.

It's obvious NO ONE truly knows what to do with Nova, which is why others beg to buff other frames to her level. makes sense considering how old and frail the old dinosaur frames have become. The focus should be on the prehistoric and forgotten frames, not on a recently released frame.

Before killing Nova, something much be done with older frames(Like Volt) falling behind the pack. Buff first, nerf everything later. It is when you buff, shall one see what truly needs a nerf, otherwise you get a sub par, yet new, frame(Which could be Nova and no one wants that).

So ask yourself this, do you want to create yet another Nova hate thread asking for a nerf, suggesting how to nerf, or do you want to create a thread on creating a creative buff for your favorite warframe. think about it, wouldn't it be better if they focus on your favorite frame than on nova. If your frame comes first, you get to have more fun out of it real soon and not after Nova.

rather than waste time of silly nerf threads, create positives threads on buffing prehistoric frames so the Devs know what you want or else another favorite skill you may love shall go the way of radial Blast...Getting replaced by a buff.

And remember, Rhino and Saryns ultimate(Miasma) are just as powerful as Molecular Prime with Rhino Stomp having just as much range.

buffing 13 warframes? my god thats alot of work vs nerfing 1 warframe, alright thats manageable

and buffing all the frames makes everyone happy and all but then complaints about easyframe will start popping up

and then grampaframes will start popping up as well rambling about "BACK BEFORE THE BUFFRAME, I WUZ...."

the results for hardwork overweight the results of shortcuts and laziness.

Nothing is actually op in terms of damage in this game. These people clearly never faced off against enemies higher than level 50 or 60. Which is why they're constantly crying over how op a skill or weapon is.

Looks like your satisfied with the current condition of those 13 warframes and believe none of them need a buff or any changes at all.

For shame...

Someone like you in charge is why there are some things or characters in games that never change or get better.

Nothing is actually op in terms of damage in this game. These people clearly never faced off against enemies higher than level 50 or 60. Which is why they're constantly crying over how op a skill or weapon is.

50 or 60 isnt exactly the best examples to use....

since it is seen in xini m. prime does a good job killing stuff for like the first 20 rounds

Looks like your satisfied with the current condition of those 13 warframes and believe none of them need a buff or any changes at all.

For shame...

Someone like you in charge is why there are some things or characters in games that never change or get better.

lol definitely not true

rhino cant tank anymore lol i watch my iron skin fall about after 3 hits while that trinity is still going kratos on them corpus @ss

It appears this thread seems to show that when humans mess with things they don't understand, they get disastrous outcome.

It's obvious NO ONE truly knows what to do with Nova, which is why others beg to buff other frames to her level. makes sense considering how old and frail the old dinosaur frames have become. The focus should be on the prehistoric and forgotten frames, not on a recently released frame.

Before killing Nova, something much be done with older frames(Like Volt) falling behind the pack. Buff first, nerf everything later. It is when you buff, shall one see what truly needs a nerf, otherwise you get a sub par, yet new, frame(Which could be Nova and no one wants that).

So ask yourself this, do you want to create yet another Nova hate thread asking for a nerf, suggesting how to nerf, or do you want to create a thread on creating a creative buff for your favorite warframe. think about it, wouldn't it be better if they focus on your favorite frame than on nova. If your frame comes first, you get to have more fun out of it real soon and not after Nova.

rather than waste time of silly nerf threads, create positives threads on buffing prehistoric frames so the Devs know what you want or else another favorite skill you may love shall go the way of radial Blast...Getting replaced by a buff.

And remember, Rhino and Saryns ultimate(Miasma) are just as powerful as Molecular Prime with Rhino Stomp having just as much range.

Preeeetttyyy much this. Above level 70 MPrime becomes a utility skill more than a room clearing skill. A very very good utility. But it doesn't chain detonate grineer halfway back to their spawn. I ran the orokin cell alert on charon last night, level 70+ grineer mobile defense. Plenty of bodies, relatively small space, and I Molecular Prime spammed the same way I do on kappa. The difference? Unless a group was really tightly packed they weren't chainsploding. It was still very useful because it gave us x2 damage and did some damage anyway to the others, but we were very much not setting off vast lines of numbers up the stairs and beyond.

I haven't used Volt since CB where they fixed his Overload from clearing entire mission maps and 1 shotting everything. However another Frame you should of mention is Loki who is practically useless.

well... rhinos ult hits once while the chain explosion has the possibility of hitting something multiple times

just sayin :c