Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Story Mode Missions With Faction Reward

whitejackale

In the future, after the game gets polished up and gets some endgame content and story mode content added to it, I would like to have the ability to play as something other than a warframe. What I mean by this is that it would be very interesting to be able to play story mode missions as some of the bosses that we currently fight against. It would also be interesting to have story mode missions in which we play out missions as some of the weaker grineer, corpus, and infested. This would allow players to see the warframe universe from a different point of view.

The reward for completing a long chain of faction related story quests should of course be the ability to temporarily switch factions in order to complete non story mode missions as corpus, grineer, and infested.

I kept this nice and short, but it gives a general idea of what I am suggesting.

Edited by whitejackale

Yeah but to be fair we'd have to get a group of 4 OP opponents that can one shot us just like the other factions have lol

I was thinking of scenarios in which we play the "special forces" of different factions. But it would also be interesting to play as some of the weaker units. Also, we wouldn't necessarily have to fight the tenno, although they could be some of the bosses that we fight.

Mate, this is what Warframe will never be. It repeats all the milestones of AAA titles. Cheap, non-stylish, "complimented" with S#&$load of effects graphic. No moral choices. No difficulties — the only difficult is The Elder Scrolls type damage and health buff, good for show and pointing on it, but that's it. Goddamn explosive barrels. Goddamn explosive barrels. Poor traps (Oh, baby, just look at this laser spinner ball) with obvious triggers (pressure plate is square with 5 feet sides). Mystery against lore. And yes, mystery is not a lore, the same for the bible thingie. Nobody eats or sleeps or visiting WC, the only thing Grineer talking about is bounty for Tenno's heads, sticking close to the wall and Corpus mumbling something like "Who's the robot?" (Seriously, can't unhear it since my brother pointed on it).

I'm not complaining about it, just wrote it to make sure that you have sense about things that coming. And things are:

1)3 lines per boss of barely related info.

2)Some "cool" music (cool means dubstep, don't take it too close to your heart) 

3)Crash fixes

4)And, offcourse, new weapon which won't give you the other mechanic. Just some stat difference.

5)Dynamically nerfing and buffing guns, killing the old world champions to prevent everybody running with the same loadout AND making money.

6)Extended hack protection with permanent sanctions.

ever tried to make some modelling and scripting yourself? :)

The thing is that people are working for DE that are experts in modeling and scripting. It should not be that difficult for them to perform their duties. It might be time consuming, but it should not be difficult for experts to do their jobs.

And to reply to your question, I have worked with 2d and 3d models for architecture/engineering purposes.