Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veteran LF Clan

(PSN)Cerebrophage

Been the head of the smallest clan size available for some time new (due to research cost cuts.) I've been in SVER True Blood leading its Warframe Chapter, but there just isn't enough interest in the game since PS4 brought Warframe to its servers. I've been playing off and on since Ember Prime as on Prime Access. I'm looking for a small clan that is a tight-knit community for a sense of comradarie/kinship. I don't want a big clan as you're easily lost in the zounds of players. I'm MR 14. I play semi-regularly (Mostly late night pacific time zone) because I have a newborn child (1/4/18) Anyway. So that's it about me. Looking to leave the STB Chapter I created and join someone else's family.

Edited by (PS4)Cerebrophage

We are a newly established clan and to be honest we are 4-5 guys who play regularly and 5 others who are rather casual. We have been thinking of moving along and letting others go as they dont seem as invested. We would like to grow to at least a core 8-10 person clan of folks who play regularly - This is our first step - We are a multi game community and sometimes our focus shifts from game to game. But Warframe is very new to us and we are stoked to keep playing for the rest of this year so to say - 

Our daily activities range from Resource farming for frames/weapons to Void relic missions and eventually getting regular vault runs going to finally get to sortie levels.

Normal times range from 4 PM PST onwards to 10 PM PST and sometimes late nights (for me) - Weekends is when all 4 of us do most of the group things like Vault stuff. We are MR - 4 to 8 and like I said we are fairly new but loving the game and in terms of the crazy amount of things we need to do .. we are looking well into Fall (haha)

Let me know your thoughts. Also we are working class/family guys as well so that's there. 

PS - we operate via Discord as well

Edited by (PS4)artslive83