Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tales of unfavored children of lotus

spessmehreen243

We all know that sometimes in warframe things can be affected with random. We all know that sometimes random can be cruel to us. Espesially when you live in such cruel times whenever game takes part in. And sometimes things that happens to you can make you think that Lotus - our allknowing spaceMomma tries to prank you. But hey! Humor is the thing that can fix anything so maybe we just need to share such stories so we can smile and continue folowing our not easy path of tenno without any anger!

Not long ago I finally found weapons that makes Stalker fear me!  I just realised that it's time to farm some stuff he can drop. So I began hunt for bosses. I made Stalker to send me that I deserve to be punished. so i started to wait him... for a long time. A few days ago Baro visited Saturn rellay and I've spent some ducates. just a few missions later Stalker wanted to have a render vous wis me. But it wasn't me locked with Stalker. It was the Stalker locked in room with me. I got A blueprint for a bow and was happy because I hadn't one yet. But my suspection about Baro's connection with stalker and other hunters became strong (There must be a way how he gets all that beacons). That day Stalker met me 2 more times. and the funniest thing: I have now 2 blueprints and 1 constructed dread. Morale: Baro Ki'Teer owes me explanation where those beacons come from.

Edited by spessmehreen243

Well, it happened to me sometime ago:

I was going to a mobile defense in the Void, when Stalker decided to show up, as i entered the first console room. For safety i droped the "lotus" on the floor and gone fight him, a few seconds after engaging him, Vor also decided to show up, my only tought was "Oh my gosh!!". After some battle, bullet-jumping like crazy in panic, i managed to defeat Vor, and Stalker was half dead. what gave me confidence enough to, for absolutely no reason, activate the console, and go fight him. The room was locked down, what could go wrong?, After some fight, i had an unfortunate surprise, the console was at 10% health! Somehow a Moa entered the room, i tryed desperatelly rush to save it, but Stalker used his teleport on me, the moa destroyed the console and a failed the mission.

Moral of the story: Moas are OP, nerf it! XD

Not long ago I wanted to farm a new prime weapons. So I began farming. first 3 parts were fine. but the last one... I spent total 20 relics and nearly half of them was radiant quallity. But that gave 0 result. So i had to buy it from other player. 

Morale: No  morale this happens sometimes.

The good: Stalker has dropped all of his drops in duplicate for me, now sentient farming to get a second broken war for regular war.

The bad: Zanuka has yet to drop ANY anti violet pigment despite the recipe being active and several spawns.

The ugly: I also try to farm forma from Lua while sentient farming. Not only has the music room only spawned twice after over 25 runs, but I have yet to actualy see a forma.