Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Path Of Warframe ("it's Beta!")

Askobin

Fellow Tenno,

our community is growing each day and have become a serious threat to our enemys.

Whilst Warframe is still in progress, many people forget, that they are playing a beta. mostly because it does not feel like a beta in many ways, all thanks to DE!

the game has the best potential in pvp/pve expirience ive ever seen in a game and many people feel the same way and have tons of good ideas to improve their favorite game...

DE is facing a flood of different ideas all around warframe.

many ppl post their ideas, thinking they evolutionize warframe and the opinion of the community, whilst the topic already made it on the "to do" list or else.

be patient Tenno

usually im not the guy who posts on forums, but the current situation is splitting the community in a bunch of arguing flamers.

this makes the job of DE alot harder and could lead to various mistakes like wrong difficulty adjustions because of all the useless mimimi

or forcing DE to focus on community set- Goals whilst other (maybe) more important things would be left behind.

(like HUD, dojo variation, CHAT, CONTACT and GROUP UP mechanics, which would be most important to me)

My message to you is, be patient. and believe that there are ppl with way more expirience, maybe even more than DE has... who will write in a decent and respectful way, collect data, calculate and so on, on a more professional level than most of us casual players could ever do.

i beg you, keep the rage, the mimimi, the hate, the arguing and so on to a minimum.

this kind of behavior of the community desroyed alot of good games in the past!

PLEASE dont let this happen to WARFRAME as well!!

be patient and believe in the choices DEVs make.

they do mistakes. but they are great enough to admit them.

they are constantly working on new and old stuff and did a great job so far in my opinion

Despite Warframe being in Beta, feedback based on the current state of the game is both valid and required. "This doesn't wor kas advertised, here is why, and here is how it could be better." is welcome & wanted. Shooting such threads down with "It's Beta!" does not help.

Meta complaints threads, such as this one, are not helping to fix the problem, they are part of it. Locking this.