Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Too much load time from the last few days

ProfessorAgile

I've been having issues with the game where it takes about 7-10 minutes just to get into a mission. I have started the Maroo weekly mission and I've been floating in my ship alone for the last 9 minutes, even as I'm typing this. Profiles of mine and other people don't load like they used to. My internet connection hasn't changed, I get the same speed. I don't know what the issue is. Any help?

I've been having the same issue of late. I live 3 hours from London, have ridiculously fast speeds to boot. I'm not sure where their server is located; but I chalked it up to being close enough to DE. I even have filters set not to matchmake me with users more than 200 ping; and I still get lagged out missions.

Same here started about 25 Jan 18. My only issue seems to be with plains of eidolon. I can be in solo missions no problem, but when I get a bounty from Konzu (if in public only) I can never get into the plains the door never opens. I can see that I have 4 people in the mission all of them completely finish the mission but the door never opens and some of them once finish the mission complain that they can't get back in until I abort the mission. This may or may not be related but when I don't take a mission but just enter the plains in public ( i.e. to fight Eidolon Teralyst) I have no problems getting on the plains and people join me no problem but more times than not usually have host migration and get kicked out of game and sent back to ship with no rewards this happens at least 60 percent of the time. 

My server is cox

my speed/ping tests report 60m download/ 6 meg upload and ping of 11ms