Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightmaremode

Klazik

...Because length of time played in game correlates directly to player skill.

I wouldn't be surprised if the next thing out of your mouth was, "That Rick Santorum guy has been around a long time, he sure must know something."

Some of these "scrubs" I have seen are admittedly better than others. Besides, Mastery Rank doesn't determine skill, it determines how long you've grinded.

"some" But most of them are people who still run around with the starter braton.. At least a lot of grinding ensure more mods = more damage/survival.

What are you doing in there then?

Go play with your little ponies :p

What?

You're not forced to play Nightmare missions, although it should be able to select the normal mission instead of being mandatory to do that specific mission in nightmare status

Yes I am. If I want Hammer Shot I am indeed forced to play nightmare mode..

...Because length of time played in game correlates directly to player skill.

I wouldn't be surprised if the next thing out of your mouth was, "That Rick Santorum guy has been around a long time, he sure must know something."

No, but it ensures mods because of grind time..

No, but it ensures mods because of grind time..

Mods have absolutely nothing to do with player skill.

So, next time, when you make a thread complaining about people leveling low level frames in Nightmare mode, you would do well to recognize the difference between someone who has no skill, and someone who does, but has a frame not fully equipped.

Mods have absolutely nothing to do with player skill.

So, next time, when you make a thread complaining about people leveling low level frames in Nightmare mode, you would do well to recognize the difference between someone who has no skill, and someone who does, but has a frame not fully equipped.

I take a look at ranks and see rank 1's, so I automatically assume they got inferior player experience for nightmare mode..

Edit: And you're right, mods have nothing to do with player skill, but it certainly affects player efficiency.

Edited by Klazik