Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rescue'ee Is A Retard?

TeesMaarKhan

I noticed when you do any rescue mission and after rescuing your on your way back killing the double spawn of mobs trying to Rape you....your trying so hard to make your way back without the rescuee's &#! being ripped a new a hole, when you stop to take out a large group of mobs the rescuee decides to come and stand infront of your firing line which leads to 2 things you not being able to shoot mobs and all the incoming fire ripping the rescue's a new &#! hole and mission failed....

Devs please

deleted weapon bit, good input (Icouldjustkissyou)

programme him to stand the opposite direction of the teno is facing when stationary

Regards

Tess

Edited by TeesMaarKhan

You know, I was just about to state this after failing a mission of protect the moron failed because he does not have the good mind to RUN WITH YOU.

I'm at least a room ahead of this guy, and every time I look back he's stopped getting hit.  I'm one person with a hand full of ammo left over from when I had to kill all the buggers to just get to the cell and open it without dying. Then the guy I'm meant to save just soaks damage, even tho he/she/it is holding a weapon for starters,  and does not follow me when I leg it because there numbers won't stop coming so legging it would be the smartest thing.

It's one of the most frustrating mission types.

I mean, if I was a prisoner  that was just rescued, I would stick to the person that did it like white on bleached rice til we got out of there. Or at least fight with the weapon I some how smuggled, hell even punching or such would help defend me, but nah, gonna stand her perfectly still and let my captors murder me making my rescuer wonder why the hell he bothered in the first place. *headdesk*

Just tried doing Grildrig. I have to say it is very frustrating to have the Hostage stop progression. I have had this primarily happen on Corpus ships when you go though the vents, and now on Phobos:Grildrig. I think a majority of my failed missions are due to the poor ai handling the environments that require jumping planes without a clear path between them.

All s/he needs to learn to do is jump. Jump for Pete's sake. This isn't FFXI where jumping is forbidden.

Rescue missions on Phobos are pain in the behind. I prefer to DELIBERATELY get that dumb**** into some tight corner so he/she gets stuck, then kill everything nearby and then rush to exit like a psyco on steroids...

Edited by rksk16it

Here's the main problem I've had with the rescue-tards.

On stages where you have to make jumps (sometimes up to a new floor), I've had the little short-bus escapee just run around and NEVER jump up after me no matter how many times I clear the room or come down for him/her.

Tenno are obviously cyborgs.  I fail to see what information we can get out of a live, healthy captive that we can't get by shooting them in the chest, scooping out their brains, and carrying them home in a status lunchbox to plug into some kind of data extraction blender.

we strictly refer to the hostage as "the idiot" or "the moron" do to the above behaviours.  We have also noticed to our dismay that the hosteage is also to stupid to benefit from a team heal, trinity heal, volt speed, etc...

please make the idiot someone we might at least feel bad if he dies because quite frankly I would rather shoot him and be done with it... no one that dumb can really be any use could they?

Rescue missions seem a tad bit more annoying on the new maps. Ran a rescue mission twice today on the new Grineer maps. First time the prisoner just stood on an elevator and just would not follow me, so I tried to just leave him and get to the exit, but the mission failed because I left him. Second time he got to a point where you have to jump over a break in the ground and just ran around in a circle, so I ditched him again and this time managed to get to the end before I failed. I would love to see this mission type replaced with something that doesn't cause me to scream "GO THIS WAY!" at my computer every 5 seconds.

Tenno are obviously cyborgs.  I fail to see what information we can get out of a live, healthy captive that we can't get by shooting them in the chest, scooping out their brains, and carrying them home in a status lunchbox to plug into some kind of data extraction blender.

You mean like we do to capture targets ? :P