Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vor`s Shields

Paptimus

If you want to try something, when Vor is about to deploy his yellow energy ball, if you stand directly next to him, you can get inside his energy ball. You can watch all the other grineer he spawns try to get at you, but you're protected by his shields too. I'm not sure if it's a bug or not though. Good luck getting those seer pieces. :)

If you want to try something, when Vor is about to deploy his yellow energy ball, if you stand directly next to him, you can get inside his energy ball. You can watch all the other grineer he spawns try to get at you, but you're protected by his shields too. I'm not sure if it's a bug or not though. Good luck getting those seer pieces. :)

i can tank everything just fine, i`m fully equipped, i`m not saying its a hard fight, i`m saying its BORING and a DRAG because of how he regenerates his shields, other bosses that regenerate their shields on set intervals(raptor for example) do so instantly

make them regenerate instantly, his fight is such a drag just because he takes his sweet time to regenerate his shields its extremely boring to farm him

The fight is kind of supposed to be the first boss. Do you expect rank 1's with not-even-close-to-maxed weapons to be able to take down a constant regen shield similar to Vay-Hek's?

As the first boss of the game, new players need that time to take out the enemies that spawn from it.

Wow, I am totally going to try that now!

The fight is kind of supposed to be the first boss. Do you expect rank 1's with not-even-close-to-maxed weapons to be able to take down a constant regen shield similar to Vay-Hek's?

i don`t mean like sargas ruk or vay hek, i mean that when he puts his energy ball to regenerate, it instantly refills instead of slowly regenerating

Edited by Paptimus

i don`t mean like sargas ruk or vay hek, i mean that when he puts his energy ball to regenerate, it instantly refills instead of slowly regenerating

That's not really an interesting boss fight compared to what he does now. I personally want to see what DE can do with Evolution Engine to make things interesting, not just "He has a shield like yours, watch out!". It's supposed to be a fun and again, interesting fight, not just another guy with a regenerating shield.

Edit: What does it matter if his shield slowly regens or quickly regens in his bubble? You can't hit him and he won't come out of it until his shields are full.

Edited by DeceitfulShade

That's not really an interesting boss fight compared to what he does now. I personally want to see what DE can do with Evolution Engine to make things interesting, not just "He has a shield like yours, watch out!". It's supposed to be a fun and again, interesting fight, not just another guy with a regenerating shield.

Edit: What does it matter if his shield slowly regens or quickly regens in his bubble? You can't hit him and he won't come out of it until his shields are full.

You're sort of msunderstanding. The suggestion isn't "make his shields regenerate more quickly" it's more along the lines of making his shield regeneration while he's inside the bubble not take an eternity. Even with completely unmodded weapons I found I would take out all of the goons he spawned and still have to sit there and wait for him to regenerate his shields.

To recap, his shields should NOT regenerate outside of the 2 bubble instances. His shield regen while inside the bubble should be faster. This is to make it so there is little downtime where you do literally nothing during his fight.

To recap, his shields should NOT regenerate outside of the 2 bubble instances. His shield regen while inside the bubble should be faster. This is to make it so there is little downtime where you do literally nothing during his fight.

Okay, yeah, I figured I was reading something wrong. I tend to skim things quickly and miss important things. My fault. I get what you're saying.

Edited by DeceitfulShade