The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Constantly Booted Back To Login

HuckebeinMK3

Since day one when I started this game (like second week of July) anything I do in this game such as check arsenal/contacts/foundry, modding the frames and weapons, fusing the mods, hosting a game, clicking on a planet or mission, chatting, being idle, looking at the alerts, after completing a mission and see the result page, and so on results in booting me back to the login screen. I'm not saying it happens a few times a day, it happens constantly throughout the day like at least 10 or more times give or take. I've been putting up with it for a month now and I'm getting real tired of it.

Does anyone else have this kind of problem?

Also I doubt there will be a fix for this, since most I know so far don't have this problem, but I don't know about anyone else though.

Check your internet router, it might be blocking Warframe. The same with your firewall and antivirus.

Since it does not close your game, but your connection to your account can be that.

Also, playing throw direct client or Steam client?

@ Endrance - I checked it and made the exceptions to firewall and antivirus, but I still get the booted.

@ TehMario - I checked "Analyze Network" and it says All Systems Nominal, which is perfectly fine, but still get that booted.

Edited by HuckebeinMK3

• 2 weeks later...

Well I found my solution to the problem, and it was none of your ideas whatsoever. Turns out it was the NIC in my computer messing with the connection where I would constantly connect and disconnect from the network, which applies to me having a bad connection to the game (disconnecting or being booted back to login). Getting a wireless network adapter and I have yet to disconnect or get booted back to login plus the lag was reduced when hosting too.

Oh right can someone close this topic, that would be nice.

Edited by HuckebeinMK3