Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Punishment Mode Has Never Been More Painful

Tetsueno

I've been doing nightmare missions and when people never join, I always get all the status debuffs 3/4 games which really &!$$es me off. I find it that I can't complete missions without DYING every few minutes when I'm doing something because its never safe to complete the objective without something shooting at me random bullets and door surprises with 1 hit KO. Nightmare needs to get revamped. Too many effects are stacked when soloing that I find it longer, much more frustrating to play this game when all it takes is 1 shot to get killed while doing something stupid. Also would like to note that secondary objective always proc the same mission way to much. Please make them more random.

Edited by Tetsueno

That's why it's called Nightmare. You don't know what to expect. And you can't prepare. Otherwise it'll be like "Oh, vampire mode? Ok, guys, take Rejuvenation", "No shields? Well, it's time to change Redirection with Steel Fiber/take Rhino", "Timer? No prob, I'll just take Vanguard and maxed Rush for my Rhino."
So - no - it's good as it is now. More challenging, because you need to be prepared for anything.