The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

multiple accounts?

bledermir

Question

4 answers to this question

As long as you two doesn't trade with each other from the same IP address, you should be perfectly fine. Trading from the same IP might get you in trouble though since that can be used to exploit the coupon system to double your chances of getting one.

Multiple account not forbidden thing only if these accounts sharing platinum or something. My opinion it it is a silly restriction because in this game the pvp lacks and against the mobs needs some stuff in pve if you can given a kickstart from high level players it should not be a problem also.

The only thing what I would like if the devs punish is the platinum purchasing from a third party site or using programs which manipulate the platinum amount in your inventory. These are more problematic things than the own accoutns sharing items because 1. Keeping multiple accounts is a lot of time to manage them so you basically pay with your time to do this and 2. You are using basically your own money so you pay only with your time and own money to do something which not necessary but not hurts anyone. Another fact there are many people with only 1 pc and has some accounts and those cannot trade by themself because they haven't a second pc to do so.

The only point where this is problematic if another persons take your accounts and take your platinum from your account. This is also a serious problem but with an ocassional password change this can be bypassed. Personally I am using the same long code what I added in start years ago.

So accept this an as advice and play safe. Don't trade between accs and you are fine to go.