The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Nova Is Bad News.

LongIron

Excuse me for saying this, but that sounds like an excuse because your thread didn't get the answers you expected.

In case you really intended to use this thread to gauge the "popularity" of the topics to take them further or not, I would recommend editing your first post extensively to, you know, make it more obvious. The rest of us clearly do not have the necessarily logic and cannot make the connections that turn your post into a feedback on the stability of online mode and adaptive visuals, so, for us dummies' sake, make your post more obvious.

Personally, I haven't had any problems with Nova's explosions, and my computer isn't new or particularly powerful, so this could be a bug on your side.

@CrazyCanadian24

I didn't say the only problem were his specs, only that DE doesn't have to cater to the lowest specs possible.

I can run Crysis 2 on maximum settings, but Minecraft on Farthest render settings sometimes lag me.

There might be something DE can do to improve it, but more often than not, given that a computer has the necessary specs, that kind of crash and errors are related to user-end problems, not developer issues.

Rightio

It's not just the explosion, its the mix with Vortex.

And yes I wanted a good ol' chat with people, so I myself can gauge something, without stating it really.. I found you to be a bit rude

This is true. It is you, the PC Owner, whose responsibility it is to maintain your specs and improve them if necessary.

Garbage.  With the number of reports about crashes on fully tested and benchmarked systems, there's more to the systemic instability than inadequate hardware.

one word..."Beta"

as well as the council didn't have all the much import into the creation of the nova... 

pick a few powers that sounded called with out knowing how they would work. then get a short list of popular/posted more then once power concepts ones.

then out 5 everyone picked one that "sounded" kool with out knowing what it did. none of the powers i liked got in the the list forcing me to pick form junk, as with probably 90%+ of ppl having to pick random powers they didn't even like. out of the 2500+ people say 200 concept about 10 of the same power idea is posted by different ppl, its now on the listed 2490+ ppl now have a power they probably don't like, who try to pick the least S#&$y ones. and there u have nova.

Edited by Tacgnomancer

• 3 weeks later...

I can Confirm this, Running Vauban my self, seems like the game gets really unstable if to many mobs get sucked into the vortex, where talking huge frame lags. The Novas Molecular prime seem to crash the client as soon as they explode in it. Really hope you can look into this

happened 2 times in a row now on higher waves, Making you lose all the xp mods and everything, kinda frustrating especially when im running an affinity booster aswell...

//Math

Edit: Its the first time this happened to me, never had crashe's in Warframe before.

Edited by VariaCero